BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in some real good riding yesterday, weather couldn't be better.

Noticed the neighbors lights on so rode up his drive way to see, BS'ed with him for a while, he and his buddy were having a couple of cool ones. So decided it was time to go home.

Rode home across the yards, wet grass and into the car port, the one with the painted floor.

Hit the brakes and it almost seemed to speed up for a second but she came to a stop before we ran out of car port. Did not hear or feel anything that would have indicated activation of the antilock, it sure does get your attention in my work truck, can hear and feel it there.

This morning noticed a 3' black skid mark from the front tire on the floor from last night.

Glad anti lock works or I would probably been on my but with the fat girl on top.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Well, that's one way to check out your ABS :>). I personally prefer an empty parking lot after it rains while wearing all my best gear.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
How many "cool ones" did you have Gunney? :histerica

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
gunny said:
Before? None

After, a couple.

Never drink and ride anymore, too prone to stupid stuff when fueled with alcohol.
When I look back on my life, every stupid decision I ever made had alcohol involved. I'm thinking there might be a trend here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts