BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm up at Americade in Lake George. While here, you get to see many riders and a large variety of bikes.

What I've noticed here is that almost every rider of H-D brand motorcycles have a r grimace on their face when they ride. I've also noticed that Goldwing riders and BMW riders, for the most part, smile when riding.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,246 Posts
It's the "look", mean and tough on my HD. How is the turn out up there? Several rallies have shown a decline this and last year. Just wonder how the biggest one is doing?

·
Registered
517 Posts
They are in that "Waiting for the next thing to fall off mode" and hoping what ever it is doesn't put them in the ditch. :D

And before everyone jumps on me, I just making fun. I'd like to have a Harley, but I'm too bald to make a pony tail and I hate pain just too much for the tattoos.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I've noticed the scowl too. I think John got it right, but they look that way most of the time. A man in my office claims to have bought a H-D. No one that I know of has seen it, but he has added a shiny, chrome bar and shield emblem to his Nissan Quest. :histerica :histerica :histerica And he has a scowl. Even when he smiles. Weird, huh?

I could tell he was a biker, it said live to ride on his minivan! :histerica :histerica :histerica

·
Registered
308 Posts
We were going up thurs to Americade (Me and a bunch of scowlers and a couple Hondas) but got rained out. Heading to Laconia today. Home tomorrow back up thurs - sun. Of course weather permitting...

·
Registered
296 Posts
I had a HD many moons ago. My daughter, then 10years old, got really pissed at me cause i stole the streamers off her bike to put on the HD. :) Oh, and I have found out that I am allergic to chrome-causes hives. :p

·
Registered
876 Posts
What's the difference between a Harley and a Hoover ?.................... Only the position of the dirt bag ;) Talking over a few beers 1 night when a mate asked "how much oil does a HD engine hold ?" Answer - none. Each to their own, seriously.

·
Registered
593 Posts
TeddyTelco said:
Of course weather permitting...

:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

1 - 8 of 8 Posts