1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Steve, does this mean you sell Amsoil? IS this good stuff?

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Someone put Red Line gear oil in my bike. When I drain it can I refill with Amsoil? Hey Dave, have to make your prophecy come true!"`0

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No need for a flame suit Dave, I am looking for a source within the "family".

Jimmy

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
No I don't sell, but I do use. IMO, I believe it is excellent stuff. I use it in Rover and the Tonka Toy.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave,,,,

Did you have to look in the cupboard the proper spelling of Aunt Jemimah?

The Oil, etc, is on the way to John's. I have read many good things about this "Snake Oil" oil. I am going with the rear end/ tranny lube as well.

Jimmy

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also,,

I am going to try the new NGK iridium plugs.

Thanks again for a fun Sat. night at B.I.F.F.

Jimmy

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
ZB50 said:
Are there any Amsoil dealers on this forum?

Jimmy

I'm sure there are, in fact I happen to know one too. if your wondering about how good it was

a oil test was done on every major oil a few years back, in the syn, department, the number one oil was Shell rotella t Syn, number two was amsoil, I don't have that test any more lost it when the PC crashed some time back. but there was a big gap between the Shell/ Amsoil and the others, mobil 1 was far down the list along with the Castrol's Syn.

you can't go wrong with Amsoil, you really can't go wrong with the SHell Rotella T syn. and it's much less price wise

some walmarts now sell the shell rotella t syn very very reasonably priced compared to Amsoils (darn near half the price of our cost on amsoil in fact)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts