BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to know if any of you, I know this sounds crazy, talk to your bike. I keep her, my baby, ah mean it in her cozy little trailer over the winter. Every time I walk by the trailer I ask how are you doing in there, daddy misses you and will get you out soon to stretch your legs and go have some fun. I guess that's not really that crazy but I think the crazy part is she answered me back the other day. I guess these long winters without riding work on your mind. Uh Oh I think I hear her calling got to go! :histerica

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
You're not crazy at all. I used to do the same thing with a little gal I had chained up in the basement. Kind'a gives you a warm fuzzy feeling huh? :wave

·
Registered
445 Posts
norton said:
I just want to know if any of you, I know this sounds crazy, talk to your bike. I keep her, my baby, ah mean it in her cozy little trailer over the winter. Every time I walk by the trailer I ask how are you doing in there, daddy misses you and will get you out soon to stretch your legs and go have some fun. I guess that's not really that crazy but I think the crazy part is she answered me back the other day. I guess these long winters without riding work on your mind. Uh Oh I think I hear her calling got to go! :histerica
Hmmm! No! Don`t sound crazy to me.

·
Registered
820 Posts
You should never anthropomorphize motorcycles. They hate it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
fpmlt said:
You're not crazy at all. I used to do the same thing with a little gal I had chained up in the basement. Kind'a gives you a warm fuzzy feeling huh? :wave

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
GUNTER1100 said:
For a small monthly stipend, I won't tell Lynne about this.
Actually Warren, that was Lynne I had chained in the basement. It took me 7 months to finally convince her to marry me, then I let her out. :wave

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Moot said:
You should never anthropomorphize motorcycles. They hate it.
Not so sez I...

My fat girl started to drip a bit of something this winter while on the 'Battery Tender and covered, I finally noticed it. We had a little chat and the problem is resolved!

She just wanted to go for a ride...we did, and happiness is back in her life!
And, mine!

Ah, the is power in communication with your ride! :bmw:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.