BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Registration and Special Events close today.

Any last-minute stragglers, now is the time.

Are you registered?

Do you have your Get Acquainted Breakfast tickets?

Do you have your Chef Demonstration Lunch tickets?

Do you have your Harbor Cruise tickets?

Name badges will be printed tomorrow. I think they look cool.

·
Premium Member
7,876 Posts
Admittedly a dumb question, but is registration possible after today? I won't know until Monday, 8/13, if I can go. I wasn't planning on attending this year, but that changed a couple of days ago. Now I need to see if I can get time off from work.
<EDIT>
If registration is truly not possible after today (duh) then I'll just have to go fishing for an unused registration if my work schedule is going to change. You can ignore the above question... :eek:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're gonna close up today, but I know of a registration or two you can get on the black market. ;) PM me when you know if you can make it - which I really do hope you can.

hschisler said:
Admittedly a dumb question, but is registration possible after today? I won't know until Monday, 8/13, if I can go. I wasn't planning on attending this year, but that changed a couple of days ago. Now I need to see if I can get time off from work.
<EDIT>
If registration is truly not possible after today (duh) then I'll just have to go fishing for an unused registration if my work schedule is going to change. You can ignore the above question... :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,876 Posts
HarleyBrad08 said:
We're gonna close up today, but I know of a registration or two you can get on the black market. ;) PM me when you know if you can make it - which I really do hope you can.
Thanks, Brad. Will do.

And this wouldn't be the first time my CCR badge was hand-written. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
hschisler said:
Thanks, Brad. Will do.

And this wouldn't be the first time my CCR badge was hand-written. :rolleyes:

It would be good to see you again Howard!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts