BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the local NE Ohio guys Cleveland,Akron ,Canton. Allseasons BMW in Wooster sold out to Johnny K powersports and closing in the new year. Didn't know till recently. Gonna miss them. Good dealership.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,781 Posts
So is Johnny K Powersports going to continue BMW? Ours here in Huntsville is a multi brand shop that added BMW three years ago.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well. I was told Johnny k bought their remaining inventory. Allseasons sold BMW, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Moto Guzzi. Weather they will carry all those brands.I'm not sure. Hey.. Did i see a post about a possible CCR Reunion???

·
Premium Member
7,797 Posts
Well that's not good!

Having other dealer choices a lot closer than Wooster, I never used them for service or anything but we always made a point of stopping and looking at their BMW inventory when we passed through that part of the state. And I enjoyed looking at the Moto Guzzis - the only place I have been to that sells them.

James, if there is more info here regarding what happens to this location, etc., please keep us informed.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well. It was owned by the same people for a long time. I think they are retiring. And Johnny K gave them an offer to buy them out. Johnny k's seem to be popping up alot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts