Coming soon!
Avon Storm 3D-XM Review!
The Latest Garmin 590LM Full Review!
K 1200LT Tips and Tricks!
DVD Version of all videos!

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Simply amazing timing. My Spiegler brake lines arrived today and I was just about to search for a video to help guide me through their replacement when I saw you posted these just 45 minutes ago.

Thanks for the video, Kirk. Your videos have been a tremendous help.

(I got my lines from sportbiketrackgear.com. Though Spiegler made an error with the order at first, STG customer service was great and had an equally great price.)

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Yes, timely on the Spieglers Kirk.
what year model bike did you do it on (and yes I'm going to go look now!) :)

OK, early model but not much difference.

Good biscuit :) Not too many ladies will lay on the floor with you while you do your brake lines :D

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Once again, great stuff Kirk!
Any progress on a DVD for us bandwidth challenged?

Robert

·
Registered
122 Posts
Kirk, I own the BMW service manual and the Clymer manual for my 2000 LT. But I go to your videos first before beginning any work. For an advanced novice like me, it's really great to see what you're getting into in addition to reading about it.

If you're looking for more video LT topics (and I hope you are!), I'd like to suggest a video on cleaning and greasing the side stand and the center stand. My LT is getting a little stubborn about getting up on the center stand - so, color me selfish!

Also, if you ever get rid of your LT, let me know what you buy to replace it. I will consider buying one of them too in the future knowing you can save me a ton of maintenance dollars like you've already done on the LT!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts