BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have now shipped all the sockets that were paid for. The last three 14 mm sockets went out today.

I have no more sockets to ship. I was unable to fill the last few 30mm socket order request that I had. I will have another batch of 14 &30mm sockets available in Oct. The four 30mm sockets orders that I could not fill will get the same price of $30 plus shipping.

After that the rest of the sockets will be for sale in the classified section. I lost a little money on this first set of sockets & the next batch will be a little bit more.

Has anyone one from Canada received there sockets yet ?.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
saddleman said:
I have now shipped all the sockets that were paid for. The last three 14 mm sockets went out today.

I have no more sockets to ship. I was unable to fill the last few 30mm socket order request that I had. I will have another batch of 14 &30mm sockets available in Oct. The four 30mm sockets orders that I could not fill will get the same price of $30 plus shipping.

After that the rest of the sockets will be for sale in the classified section. I lost a little money on this first set of sockets & the next batch will be a little bit more.

Has anyone one from Canada received there sockets yet ?.
Dave, I would be happy to pitch in to cover your costs. Let me know what you need. Anyone that would do what you do for others the way you do should be covered!

Thanks again, Robert.

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scouter-50 said:
Dave, I would be happy to pitch in to cover your costs. Let me know what you need. Anyone that would do what you do for others the way you do should be covered!

Thanks again, Robert.
Thanks for the offer Robert, It was my decision to plate the sockets after I posted the price & I forgot about the charge from PayPal. The 30mm sockets also came in a lot more than what I was quoted.

The 14mm sockets will be the same price.

The 30mm sockets will be about $40 if I can negotiate a solid price when I'm in Detroit next month.

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
golfdoc said:
I bought sockets from the first batch. How much should I have paid? I will be happy to pay the difference.. I do not want you to lose money..

Thanks
Elgin
Ok let's stop this right now !!!

I'm fine with what I got for this batch of sockets. All I wanted to do is help out others on this site.

I will put the next set of sockets in the classified section and I will make enough to make it worth my time.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Got mine a couple of days ago. Very nice quality. Thank you!

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Another set is on the way.

I was told when I picked up the boxes to ship the first batch they were insured for $100. Today at the Post Office I was told the If It Fits It Ships Boxes have no insurance. Kirty was told the same thing today.

Had I been told the truth on the insurance I would have charged $2.35 more for the insurance. I also didn't think I would need to reinforce there shipping boxes.

·
Registered
62 Posts
saddleman said:
Another set is on the way.

I was told when I picked up the boxes to ship the first batch they were insured for $100. Today at the Post Office I was told the If It Fits It Ships Boxes have no insurance. Kirty was told the same thing today.

Had I been told the truth on the insurance I would have charged $2.35 more for the insurance. I also didn't think I would need to reinforce there shipping boxes.
Indeed I was told the same....when I returned Bear's socket and allen wrench! I got mine today, and holy cow my name -SPELLED CORRECTLY- engraved on the 14MM was very kewl!

Dave, I thank you again. If you ever decide to 'Do Sturgis' let me know, living here I know most of the sweet rides.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts