BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
OMG...For goodness sake, *quick*, get this information to Grif!
It may be too late...Sandars- What say you?
One can only hope we were in time.
That poor boy, has been using aluminum foil under his helmet for all these years.
Poor GUY!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I am speechless - when I was on the planet Gontufar we could've use these :eek:. And to think whoever builds one of these hats has a vote that cancels out mine :(.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Dang, I had that one bookmarked and another one with an aluminum foil hat. Will look 'em up when I get back to work next week - the other page is good too.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Somebody had waaay too much time on his hands....

·
Registered
36 Posts
I found the assembly process goes much faster if you cut all the tape strips at once. This requires several plates so allow enough time before meals.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
UncleRock said:
Around the house I just wear aluminum foil on my head.
Filters out alien and cia wave lengths, :rolleyes: yet still has a festive look. :D :rotf: :histerica
Rock
I think I would be more worried about the CIA than the aliens.:p

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I've modified my DILAC into an anti abduction hat, picture attached. Glad you posted this link, I had been worried for some time about being taken to the planet zog and having experiments done on me.....

If you need to know what DILAC stands for, "Don't I Look A ...." you can work the rest out.

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
In my days as a police officer I had a different person with that gear on twice, about 15 years apart. The first guy I arrested for shoplifting, and he was rambling on about the KGB trying to read his mind and exert mind control over him. I had no idea what was under his hat and I lifted it off his head to check for a weapon or drugs, etc. WELL, he goes absolutely apesh*t, and I had to now wrestle a tiger to get the cuffs on him and get him in the radio car. ** Mental Note- Next time, put the handcuffs on FIRST!

·
IBR# 366
16,554 Posts
varoom said:
And to think whoever builds one of these hats has a vote that cancels out mine :(.
If he's schizophrenic, he has several votes . . .

·
Registered
364 Posts
Too funny

That site just wouldn't be the same without the pic of abductee wearing his helmet.

There's actually a lot of gov't money being pumped into research for mind-stuff. This is a quick, two-day read on the topic. They've already figured out how to drive around a rat via remote control to do disaster searches in rubble. And another project has scanners in soldier's helmets to check brain patterns related to over-stressing, etc.

I guess it's just a matter of time before we start abducting aliens, and then they'll need the Velostat helmets. :D

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
black1200lt said:
OMG...For goodness sake, *quick*, get this information to Grif! It may be too late...Sandars- What say you? One can only hope we were in time. That poor boy, has been using aluminum foil under his helmet for all these years. Poor GUY!
Hi Coni,

Exactly my idea too!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
vvk said:
Hi Coni,

Exactly my idea too!
Just a dadgum minute. That's me on the left - I don't remember Grif "au foil" - he was wearing a Blues hat like mine. PHOTOSHOPPED!!!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
davemoore said:
Just a dadgum minute. That's me on the left - I don't remember Grif "au foil" - he was wearing a Blues hat like mine. PHOTOSHOPPED!!!
Ain't it on the speaker stand? And what's that hubcap thangie for a necklace. I do remember the foil brain-insulator.

Good times they were a bluesin'!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts