BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doug and I will be heading to Alaska in May. If anyone else would like to join the trip, let us know.

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Cool! You riding the KLR? :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chuck Presnail said:
You have Dates set yet?

Chuck
Doug and I are working those out now. It will start somewhere around May 20th and take about 30 days.

No KLR, taking the GS.

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LodiHal said:
I know, just kidding! :D

I know. The KLR would be great in Alaska. It would just be a long trip up there.

·
Registered
859 Posts
mikerd400 said:
Doug and I will be heading to Alaska in May. If anyone else would like to join the trip, let us know.
Hey Mike, good seeing you yesterday at A&S. Get with Doug and let me know your schedule. Tentative, I'll be in Hyder June 5&6, then Watson Lake June 7, no firm plans after that other than heading into AK to bag at least one national park for my NPT Gold. Depending on how long you guys will be up there, let's see how much our paths may cross.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tlash said:
Hey Mike, good seeing you yesterday at A&S. Get with Doug and let me know your schedule. Tentative, I'll be in Hyder June 5&6, then Watson Lake June 7, no firm plans after that other than heading into AK to bag at least one national park for my NPT Gold. Depending on how long you guys will be up there, let's see how much our paths may cross.
Good seeing you too. Will send you the schedule Doug and I come up with.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Missed you by a couple of months. We are heading up in July.

Have a great ride. I will be watching for your report.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts