BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, finally got into the security system programming tonight and set all preferences. I set the alarm to "swelling". OK, so I arm the bike and try to set off alarm so I can hear what it sounds like but I cant trigger alarm no matter what I do. I know for sure its armed because I get an audible confirmation, all locks lock and the bike wont start if I turn on key and press start button.. How do you trigger the alarm?

Craig

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never mind guys I figured it out.....Didnt realize if you want the motion sensor activated you need to press the arm button(textured #1 button) twice.

Working perfectly!

Craig

·
Registered
876 Posts
Very intelligent alarm system - it won't work if you[/Upush the bike off the stand 'casue it knows you're the owner. You need someoune else to do it for ya. :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Shh, no one tell him what happens when you push it 3 times! :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GJPinAU said:
Shh, no one tell him what happens when you push it 3 times! :D
I'm going out to garage to try this. If I'm not back in 5 minutes send help! :wow:

Craig

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
you Australian guys make me laugh!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Mate,......... take 30 degree C heat with clear blue skies, continuous for over 10 days at a time, 2 aluminium crutches, 1 Femur Osteotomy and a K1200LT sitting in the garage and that'll make you write silly things. It's called boredom. 1 consolation though, I've managed to sneak a couple of sits on the bike, and man does it feel better, can't wait to "send her down the road" ;) ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts