BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I got back into riding last year after the kids got kicked out of the house.
Bought our 1st BMW, a 2006 LT.
It came with both keys and the manuals, but is missing the fobs and the alarm code card.
I'e attempted in vain to get my local dealer to come up with the alarm code and/or fob, to no avail.

Are there alternate sources for these two items?

Thanks for th assitance!

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
15,073 Posts
You have to remove the top case and the cover plate under it to see the alarm itself. There is a paper tag with a number on it. Any good dealer can take that seed number and request the alarm code from the Fatherland. With that you can add new FOBs to the alarm. Or you can just bypass the thing altogether. I know of no one that has ever had an LT stolen.

He can also order a FOB, here it the PN:
65 75 2 337 407 TRANSMITTER - 433 MHZ0.04 1 $53.95

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just pulled this apart. there are two modules under the cover, one left, and one right side.
Right side module has a bar code which is faded and of no value, but therer is a 4 digit numerical code on anothe sticker.
Would this be the code number?

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
15,073 Posts
Could be. The seed code is usually on just a plain paper sticker with no bar code. I looked at the stcker on my other FOB that I have never used and it has alpha and numerics on it (8 all together), but then it was from an 05.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts