BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any favorite OBD II dash displays that people like? I have one for my car and find it quite useful - real number for water temp, real-time trouble code display, logging and mileage tracking of fluid changes and service.
There is this one that uses your phone via bluetooth called Autometer - Dashlink
Or one with its own display (more expensive) called Edge Insight CTS2
(can't include the links because I'm new ; )

Any experience or preferences?

thanks!
daniel

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Most of the bikes talked about on this forum don't use OBD II unless it is really new. If you are talking about using this on a bike, do you really want that distraction?

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Most of the bikes talked about on this forum don't use OBD II unless it is really new. If you are talking about using this on a bike, do you really want that distraction?
Ahem . . . . some of us do! :) It's an excellent alternate to a GS911, but only if you use the right app with it, and also have the right OBDII. Never touch one of those Chinese knockoff! I intend to start a thread to share my experience and specifics, when I have more time. You can do most of what GS911 do for about $100 vs $400.

I do agree with your other point though. My setup could display live data on my (Android) phone, but I don't need to look at more unimportant data!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts