BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I get a headcount from those that did an Aerostich tour - either on Friday or on your own some other day?

Lynn and Andy are interested in knowing how many Curve Cowboys came through the door that week.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
2 - Mrs. VZ and me

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Vicki and I spent a couple of hours there sat before we headed home.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I walked there on Thursday. Everything I planned to buy is on back-order. Even the t-shirt which you can only buy if you're at the store! I did ask them to hold shipping until the order is complete.

My jeans won't be as fancy as yours, Brad. They'll just be safer.

Have fun,
Jer

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
4 in our group: Hoss & Teresa, Me and my wife.

Went Friday, with my wife "Ready to Buy"... Unfortunately, my wifey (size 0) couldn't be fit! Dayum. I thought going direct to the factory would solve her woes!

Oh well - they are going to release a womwn's line n 2013 they say.

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
My wife and I were on the Friday tour. And I just found out I won the $100 gift certificate drawing which Aerostich was good enough to let me apply to the new Darien pants I ordered while there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Todd and Jamie took the tour of Aerostich with Lynn on Wednesday. I did manage to score the "I rode there" t-shirt as well as a new Roadcrafter jacket! Pic attached of me proudly displaying my new shirt at the Delta Diner with Jamie, Garry, and Brian.

I know Garry and Brian took the tour on Thursday with Lynn so when Garry responds, don't double count.

BTW, please pass on our thanks to Lynn and staff for being so accomodating with the tours and helping us with our merchandise.

Thanks, Todd.

Attachments

·
Registered
631 Posts
Jan and I on Friday tour

·
Registered
651 Posts
All on our own, no tour.

Larry Rosenstiel
Amy Giustino
Scott and Luann DaSilva
Wayne and Robin Edkin

·
Registered
239 Posts
Myself and Mike O'Boyle walked down on Weds, no tour

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.