BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now $100 off on Darien AD1 pants with "cosmetic flaws."
I like my Dariens but I ordered a pair of these hoping that they really did fix the zipper leak and I always wanted to try gusseted pants................................

·
Premium Member
7,797 Posts
I'm sure you will, but be certain to check out the fit of the AD1. When I was at Aerostich a few months back they explained that they were made overseas and the manufacturer didn't quite get the dimensions correct. They run long.

Seeing them in person, I would have bought the AD1 over the Darien pants, but couldn't get a pair to fit right. If they fit for you, I think you'll like them.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Their "store" is a real experience, isn't it Howard.

·
Premium Member
7,797 Posts
icepick578 said:
Their "store" is a real experience, isn't it Howard.
Well, I just kept telling myself that they must be putting all their money into production, because their storefront experience isn't much to brag about. On the other hand, they did have every one of their products -- in every size -- available for trying on, right on the spot. That counts for something.

My wife and I drove by the Aerostich warehouse/factory/office/store the day we rolled into Duluth (a Sunday). We kept looking back and forth from the store, to the printed directions, and back to the store: "Nah, this can't be the place, this is a dump." ... in a rough-looking neighborhood. But the bottom line for me was I saw what I went there to see. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts