BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have triked the k1200lt and I am looking for the most comfortable seat available in that I no longer have to worry about crouch clearance, etc.

Tell me why I should choose the aftermarket seat you took - or not choose it?

In fact - as a starter I would be willing to trade even for the after market "lowered" seat I had installed (which gives a shorter person (5' 10") the ability to put both feet flat on the ground) for a standard seat (mine is a '99) with heat element, etc. All you will probably want to do is remove some plastic and let it sit even lower that the seat itself provides. It was the reason we kept the bike and didn't go to a lower GW or HD. The aftermarket seat is in perfect condition and the heater works fine. I'm just thinking that if I have to send a "pan" to be built into a costom seat it should be a regular seat rather than the lower/narrower aftermarket I now still have on. Response if interested . Bruce 337-468-5271 [email protected]

·
Registered
40 Posts
Try Corbin

Gentlemen:

I live in SW Florida and I have been looking at the Corbin after market front and rear seats with the baby Alligator black leather!
They have some pretty cool upgrades.

Good Luck

·
Registered
353 Posts
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: Please show us the pictures of the trike. Many to cover all angles would be nice

1 - 4 of 4 Posts