Last Sunday on the way home from the U.P. of Michigan I hit a small bump and one of my adjustable windshield arms broke. I read the forum for ideas for a fix and there were several. I have a fix that I didn't see listed anywhere. It may have but I didn't see it. There were several listed from making a new one out of another material, cutting a slot and putting a washer in, and using a wire tie. What I didn't see listed was getting it welded. I took it to a welder and he welded it and built it up around the break. If you look close you can see it but it is not that bad of a fix. Time will tell if it holds up.