BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tough decision. In mourning. Something had to go. The LT kept rising to the surface, and then was knocked down as I tried to figure out how to keep all the bikes. Did a quick 120 mile trip last night and kept thinking.."sell her.? Why ?? How stupid would that be? "...Then so how do I keep her and the others ?

Well, sell her I did. The KLR 650 is no match for the ride and beauty of the LT, and the wife isn't too happy either. But with so many of my friends on the KLR, and it being more adaptable to using for my work, I had to make a choice. 6 bikes was way too many. Sold the XT 225 several days ago.

Today I would lay money odds, that if/when ( "IF" if the the Liberals win, WHEN...when the Conservatives stand up) that I will be looking for another.

I can only hope I find one as clean and wonderful :crybaby: as this one was.

I want to thank all of you for all the great info, input and friendship given through words on this forum.

I told the new owner that the best investment he could possibly make is joining this forum. I hope he does.

Adios my friends..ride safe, ride far, and keep that final drive driving ! :bike:

Bill :yeah:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cfell said:
Geez... what's that crud in my eyes...

Wishing you peace, Bill... see ya around... hopefully soon. Of course you might also just hang around.... imagine the fun you can have...
Gee..that's true...I could continue to worry about being a 4%er...oh wait...I don't have one now ! :histerica

That only nap I have to worry about is the one after Church tomorrow ! :rotf:

Who knows...maybe I'll stick around....somebody has to keep RonKMiller in line ! :cool:

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
Yeah, Bill--don't be a stranger! Just cause you don't have a BMW right now doesn't mean you have to go anywhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts