BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm not sure if they are on this forum, but I just wanted to give a quick shout-out to my fellow Adelaide resident who I saw cruising this morning on their black K1200LT.
Your bike looked stunning cruising along!

It's not that often that I will spy a fellow "Battle-Ship" captain downunder.
Actually since owning my K1200LT from 2017, I have only now seen 2 of these magnificent beasts in the wild.

Cheers,

Allan

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hey all,

I'm not sure if they are on this forum, but I just wanted to give a quick shout-out to my fellow Adelaide resident who I saw cruising this morning on their black K1200LT.

Actually since owning my K1200LT from 2017, I have only now seen 2 of these magnificent beasts in the wild.

Cheers,

Allan
Well it wasn't me, I'm in Brisbane and mine is blue but I too share your excitement when I see another LT. I've had mine since 2017 and it is only really this year that I have seen a few around. All in the space of a month and every time I have been in a car. It would be great to get together with another rider or 2 and go for a cruise.

·
Premium Member
7,646 Posts
Hey all,

Cheers,

Allan
I’d like to tour Australia and New Zealand, but it will have to be on a rental as shipping my LT there would be a logistics nightmare.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts