BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out this morning that the centerstand actuator on my 2008LT is bad. Anyone have one for sale or know where someone who might. Part # 46527670903.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
There are a number of folks here that have rebuilt it instead of buying a replacement. Depending on what isn't working it might be as simple as replacing the motor. A few more details on the failure mode will help guide the diagnostic. Also take a look at the threads listed at the end of this one for more information on repairs.

Take a look at this link for pictorial on how to do it.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
yep, most likely just a simple repair needed, such as swapping out the motor for new one (around $30), depending on whats wrong with it....
Post more about what its actually doing (or not doing) so John Z or others can give you the good oil on making it good again...
ps.. don't tear into it straight away as per the Ari pics.. you probably don't need to open the entire components of the system to fix.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a pm from John. I replied to it and hope he got it as I am somewhat new to this computer stuff. John, if you got this please let me know. This is an awesome site! Thanks everyone. Mark

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,257 Posts
I got it and will give you a call later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts