BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,260 Posts
Some have made repairs like the first picture. I have had a few end caps made and they are $100 US + shipping if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you John,

YES, yes, yes it interests me. I contact you in MP.
Thank you again, it's great.:smile:

Friends, Chris.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Thank you John,

YES, yes, yes it interests me. I contact you in MP.
Thank you again, it's great.:smile:

Friends, Chris.
You won't be able to send a private message until you have more than 15 posts.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry,
I am daily on the forum but I never write, too difficult for me. it's a great forum and you're all great.

John, here is my email address, I can pay you by Paypal.

[email protected]

Thanks again.

Chris

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Sorry,
I am daily on the forum but I never write, too difficult for me. it's a great forum and you're all great.

John, here is my email address, I can pay you by Paypal.

[email protected]

Thanks again.

Chris
hello Christian,

I think you are the same person posting as CHRISS69 on the french forum - is this correct ?
You have probably seen my posts there in the K1200RS/LT section (K41 a plat) - I am from Montreal (Quebec) and post as "MyK1200RS" on the French forum.

If You or John need anyone to act as a translator please let me know. The software in "Google Translate" is far from perfect. This can sometimes give some pretty strange results and funny situations where what the other person reads it not what you had in mind ;-)

JEAN

P.S.: abbreviated FRENCH VERSION: Christian, si nécessaire n'hésitez pas a me répondre dans ce post OU en message privé si vous avez besoin d'aide pour une traduction... que ce soit avec John pour votre achat ou autre.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,260 Posts
You won't be able to send a private message until you have more than 15 posts.
Funny thing is I got a PM from him with only 3 posts. Maybe the rules have changed.

Reactions: bmwcoolk1200
1 - 8 of 8 Posts