BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
All I have to say is "Ouch"... no radios still, no ACC... at least there's TPMS (I hope!)
I just had the local dealer here look up his current orders for December and they all have ACC listed on this build sheet. He cannot see January yet, so unsure if that will change then.

Damon

·
Registered
15 Posts
The "select package" $4,250 "premium package" $4,500...the websight order page does not show a select package...just the premium...I see the radio is a separate option, I thought it was part of the "package"...the Super Duke GT is looking good again...
Did the bike have the adaptive cruise component below the lights, but no chips to make it work? or not physical component at all?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Info I have read says no, for some reason it can't be done but I am going to find more info about this...Im speaking about the active cruise control...I was wrong about my radio info, I got it from the dealer..lol! they dont even know whats what...
This makes me fearful to order a new RT... having it show up without a key feature for me and having no path to get it installed. Is there language in the order you got that stated components/features could be removed due to availability?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts