BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 R1250RT
261 Posts
If they're missing ACC... seems a discount would be in order... but the freight charges may make up for that .. :ROFLMAO:

I barely ever use CC... and doubt I'll ever use the ACC... maybe something that can be uninstalled/sold?

·
Registered
2021 R1250RT
261 Posts
Don't order, look for existing stock in the US... heck I got my 21 a month ago looking for a 22 but the 21 was a little cheaper and it was probably stocked before the chip issues. It didn't have radio stuff but I don't care about that.. heck, I'm okay with just CC, not really needing ACC but... still a few out there and maybe even worth it to have it shipped to you. They delivered mine from 200+ miles away and took my trade in in the process.

·
Registered
2021 R1250RT
261 Posts
I went back to my local dealer today. They have had a '21 white RT with ACC that I've been tempted by, but I thought I really wanted blue. Well, today they had received a blue bike (no ACC and reserved for someone else) and it turns out I don't like the color as much in person (it's darker than I expected). After staring at them side by side for a while I decided to go with the white one rather than putting a deposit on another blue one they have in transit. So @Mellow is right that there are bikes out there.
That's funny, I wanted the Alpine White until I saw the Blue LOL

·
Registered
2021 R1250RT
261 Posts
I've held off on the radio so far, but I might get that done too. I think this same parts guy has a parts list for the radio retrofit. I'll try to get that too.
I use a Sena and S-Plug ear buds and have always used my Zumo for music. The App will allow that to be used via the bike so I have 2 options. I had a couple goldwings and they all came with the speakers/radio/etc as part of the basic package but I found that I never used it because it just wasn't as good as helmet speakers or ear buds.

However, at the price point we pay for these bikes, we should get that whether we use it or not.

·
Registered
2021 R1250RT
261 Posts
This is a bit of a tangent, but since it's my post originally I think that's ok :): Someone else just recommended the PlugUp stuff to me yesterday. How is the sound quality on the S-Plugs? Did you go with single or dual speakers?
Single, been using them for years... I prefer over typical ear buds as they go into your ear canal and even foam ear plugs would hurt after a while..these do not... the single drivers are more than enough to me...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts