BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got YATOUR YT-M06 mp3-player, that have 6+3 pin connector for my 2005 LT.
( http://www.ebay.com/itm/25103337874...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3174wt_1402 )

The problem is that unit has not only 6pin and 3pin connectors (that fits with CD-changer connectors of the bike), but one more red wire "ACC".
The manual says "...If there is a RED ACC wire on the harness, please attach it to the ACC signal of the car..."

I tried to attach it to the "+" of main battery - and unit doesn't work. But when I play with this wire, connect-disconnect it from the battery rapidly few times, the audio system recognizes the CD-changer, and can play my mp3s. Then, after switching the ignition off and on again, it can't "see" the unit as a cd-changer again.
So I think the YATOUR itself is working, but I need to find this ACC signal from the bike, and have no idea how to do it... :confused:

·
Registered
712 Posts
I think ACC is for Accessory, but that is just a guess. As to were it is on the LT :think:.

Keep us posted on how this unit works on your LT, looks like a good alternative to an Ipod.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Post a message on E-bay sales sight and ask the vendor for better information regarding the ACC issue.

However best of luck on that, I went to the "Company" web page and the last company News release they post is December 11th, 2009. :eek:

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,421 Posts
In most audio installations the ACC line is hot all the time. This is "signal" 30 on the BMW diagrams and there is a "30" signal on one of the CD Changer connectors back there and it is a red/blue wire. Not sure if it is hot all the time but it is the source of power in that harness. Maybe that will help but be aware that can drain the battery.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
holly molley!

Did you pay $300 for that thing?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts