BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ABS unit on my 2002 K1200LTE has started leaking and I am looking for a used unit. Any help/input would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,158 Posts
Sorry to hear that...!:(

Try beemerboneyard.com and you may be in luck.
e-Bay sometimes has what you want/need, but be sure to get some sort of a money back guarantee if the unit is defective.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Check ebay, saw one on there a while back

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
flegrand said:
Thanks for the assistance, I'm new to the site and look forward to interacting with everyone.
Hi, Fred - welcome to our leetle cyber-community. Glad you're aboard.

Wow - and you live right in the heart of some excellent riding country! AND, you're near the site of our 2007 CCR (check here for info on CCR - then sign up when registration opens in early Jan) over at Osage Beach on Lake of the Ozarks (Tan-Tar-A resort).

Plus, be on the lookout for Chuck Gordon < Chuck >, who hails from Mountain Home also. He and Mrs. Gordon have been to past CCRs, so if y'all hook up, they can tell ya all about it.

Sometime next year, a bunch of us from around the OK/AR/MO/TX/LA area will prolly hole up in Eureka Springs for a week-end or so; we're due to repeat that annual affair, which is usually called up by El Jeffe (Jeff Eagan), our webmaster hereabouts. Keep an eye on the South Central forum for more info.

Ride safe, Fred. And if you do happen to meet up with good-guy Chuck, say "Hi" for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts