BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone must be busy, out riding before the weather changes.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yes, the days are getting shorter, but there is still time for a few rides before we have to park the bikes and fire up the sleds. Hopefully there will be time and weather suitable for a post thanksgiving ride as well.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gerhard said:
The day started out nice but we have had a fairly heavy rain since. Hope it looks better for the ride home in an hour or so. I ride through Ailsa Craig occasionally and have seen a silver RT on more than one occasion, would that be you.

Gerhard
Could have been. I don't usually ride the RT unless it is cold. Send me a PM and we can meet up, I quite often ride up the lake shore and return through Exeter

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rmcclure said:
Yes, the days are getting shorter, but there is still time for a few rides before we have to park the bikes and fire up the sleds. Hopefully there will be time and weather suitable for a post thanksgiving ride as well.
I fired up the sled last year but did not have enough snow to take her out. Hope there are no issues with the carbs, stabil only works for so long.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Heading out this morning for 5300 klm into the US & back. Hopefully the weather will hold off for the mountain passes :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wish more people were active in the forum, it's always nice to hear riders' experiences from other parts of the country.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Weather is decent here lately. Expect a nice 3 hour ride to look at some parts this afternoon. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts