BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A young Scottish lad, Andy, and lass, Pat, were sitting on a low stone wall, holding hands, gazing out over the loch. For several minutes they sat silently. Them finally Pat looked at Andy and said,"A penny for your thoughts".

Andy,"Well, uh, I was thinkin'..... perhaps it's about time for a wee kiss." Pat blushed, then leaned over and kissed Andy lightly on the cheek. Andy then blushed. The pair then turned to gaze over the loch again.

Minutes passed and then Pat again asked "Another penny for your thoughts, Andy". Andy says, "Well, uh, I was thinkin' perhaps it's about time for a wee cuddle". Pat then blushed, then leaned over and cuddled Andy for a few seconds. Andy then blushed. And then they both turned to gaze over the loch again.

After a while, Pat once again asked "Another penny for your thoughts, Andy". Andy, "Well, uh, I was thinking perhaps it's about time you let me put my hand on your leg". Pat blushed, then took Andy's hand and placed it on her knee. Then Andy blushed once again.

Andy and Pat once again turned to gaze over the loch before Pat once again asked, "A penny for your thoughts Andy". Andy looked down with a furled brow "Well, noo," he said, "my thoughts are a bit more serious this time".

"Really" replied Pat in a whisper, filled with anticipation. "Aye" said Andy, nodding. Pat looked away in shyness, beginning to blush and biting her lip in anticipation of the ultimate request.

Then Andy says, " Dae ye not think it's aboot time ye paid me the first three pennies"

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
And, a wee chuckle for ye. :lol8: There's a frugal lad.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts