BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, over the holidays I managed to blossom out to 212 pounds. I got all mopey and whiney, so contacted my friend Warren (GUNTER1100). He put me on a program that's shown tremendous results, so I thought I'd share.

He started me out with two 5 pound potato sacks. I was to build up to the point that I could hold them out to my sides for 1 minute. After I was able to do this, he had me move up to 10 pound sacks. From there to 25, then to 50 pound sacks. Right now I can hold the 50 pound sacks straight out for a full minute!!
He says that when I can hold up two 100 pound potato sacks for a minute, I should start putting potatoes in the sacks.
I'm stoked. Thanks Warren. :histerica

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Cute ....

·
Registered
392 Posts
fpmlt said:
Well, over the holidays I managed to blossom out to 212 pounds. I got all mopey and whiney, so contacted my friend Warren (GUNTER1100). He put me on a program that's shown tremendous results, so I thought I'd share.

He started me out with two 5 pound potato sacks. I was to build up to the point that I could hold them out to my sides for 1 minute. After I was able to do this, he had me move up to 10 pound sacks. From there to 25, then to 50 pound sacks. Right now I can hold the 50 pound sacks straight out for a full minute!!
He says that when I can hold up two 100 pound potato sacks for a minute, I should start putting potatoes in the sacks.
I'm stoked. Thanks Warren. :histerica
You are most welcome, Frank.Of course, if you had not eaten the potatoes first, well no sense going down THAT road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts