BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new baby was uncrated 2 hours ago. It still had sawdust on it when this pic was taken. It'll be assembled today and I'll have it in my possession this evening. Yep, I'm getting excited!

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
In plenty of time for Oktoberfest!

I can see your smile from here.

Congratulations Herc.

·
Registered
522 Posts
The BMW web site did not do justice to that shade of Blue. The color really is nice. Chrome rims would look great on that rig. Enjoy

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics after I got it home

I thought I'd share a couple pictures of the final product.

Yes, I do like that blue! I'm glad you guys like it, too. :D

:dance: :bmw: :dance:

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice bike. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Enjoy.

Say hello to the father land. Born and raised in Germany. Have fun on the LT.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Congratulations on your new LT.. Very cool. :thumb:

Color looks really nice.

I'm jealous..

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congratulations from the Bluegrass. I just got my blue one last week, and I think it's an awesome color. Ride safe.

Ray

·
Registered
444 Posts
Congratulations for the new bike. I love the blue color and thanks for shearing :) :yeah:

·
Premium Member
7,819 Posts
How sweet it must be to see your bike come out of the crate. And, in Germany! :cool:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cfell said:
Sweet..

Well, is she everything you expected from all you read here?
This site has been a great knowledge base. I felt confident in all of the bells and whistles even though I hadn't really had a chance to play with them all yet. I really like how the Garmin 2720 integrates right into the "stock" wiring system.

They've definitely fixed the lighting issues. The HID low beam is very bright. I was worried about that but no longer. The halogen "high" beam seems anemic by comparison, though.

After I get a thousand miles or so on her, I'll do a detailed write-up of my experiences to date. So far, no issues, though.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I'm amazed that within hours of getting it you have a backrest installed!! Well done, presume that was pre-planned?
enjoy :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cws said:
I'm amazed that within hours of getting it you have a backrest installed!! Well done, presume that was pre-planned?
enjoy :)
You betcha. I've had the backrest waiting here for almost a month. It was an immediate addition.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts