BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chickened out

The biggest thing I have observed is the people who own BMW motorcyles
seem to ride very often and put on a lot of miles.

I had originally made a comparison between what the Harley Davidson riders wear
and where they dine and what I do now as a BMW rider. I thought it was humorus but was not sure if it might offend some.

Sorry

·
Registered
475 Posts
That's funny! LoL Think you better find a girl friend to help you with your BMW attire. The BMW attire you descibe would be best suited for a 50cc scooter going to the public library for a book review of classical butterfly collecting! Ha HA :histerica

·
Registered
228 Posts
RonHolly said:
That's funny! LoL Think you better find a girl friend to help you with your BMW attire. The BMW attire you descibe would be best suited for a 50cc scooter going to the public library for a book review of classical butterfly collecting! Ha HA :histerica
Where do you see anything about attire..I must be missing something?

·
Premium Member
2,968 Posts
Bones1955 said:

Last edited by WillieC : Today at 10:56 am. Reason: May be offensive

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bones1955 said:
Sorry
I tried to delete the POST but can not so I changed the content.
I had originally compared what Harley riders wear and where they choose to dine
as compared to the BMW world.

I thought someone might be offened by it. :confused:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DanMartin said:
If they are, too bad.
Being a NEWBIE here I do not want to wear out my welcome.

This is a GREAT site !!!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Yeah Willie, if you start bad mouthing what I wear when I ride my Harley - my dewrag, skull cap, XXXlarge vest with snap extensions, chaps, heated thong and flipflops - I'm gonna be pissed and suggest that you be forever banned from this site.
Tread lightly my friend. :wave

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fpmlt said:
Yeah Willie, if you start bad mouthing what I wear when I ride my Harley - my dewrag, skull cap, XXXlarge vest with snap extensions, chaps, heated thong and flipflops - I'm gonna be pissed and suggest that you be forever banned from this site.
Dalmn' I wear the exact same thing except no flip flops, I prefer the HD half boot
with flames and silver toe.

·
Registered
392 Posts
fpmlt said:
Frank. you forgot to mention the wallet complete with chain. I like the improvement you made to that accessory. Instead of having one end attached to the wallet, & the other to his chaps, he has one end attached to a piercing in an area that is best left unmentionable. Can't loose it can you big guy?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
oh pease share using an PM.

Or post, I am sure that most of us will get a laugh...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Well I was told once that Harley riders dress like pirates and BMW riders dress like armadillos. :histerica

Oh by the way, did someone say Harley and flip flops? Killboy caught one at Deal's Gap a few weeks back! The look on HER face is priceless!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re: Chickened out

Don't forget to point your pinky finger when riding the BMW. When riding my Harley I use the pinky finger for removing the latest bug that splattered under my glasses.
WillieC said:
The biggest thing I have observed is the people who own BMW motorcyles
seem to ride very often and put on a lot of miles.

I had originally made a comparison between what the Harley Davidson riders wear
and where they dine and what I do now as a BMW rider. I thought it was humorus but was not sure if it might offend some.

Sorry

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Now, why would you be so proud of your purple nerple that you'd flash it at the camera? :rotf:

Don't worry most of us are thick skinned, some are thin skinned, & some just a bit cranky (I think they need more fiber in their diets) if it's over the line a moderator will delete it and you can say "I shundn'ta hadn'ta oughtn'ta done that." and then you can move on. ;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Another version of the notion goes like this......"When bikers collect in the parking lot, Harley riders look at each others' chrome. BMW riders look at each others' odometers." :)

JD

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Roamrider said:
Another version of the notion goes like this......"When bikers collect in the parking lot, Harley riders look at each others' chrome. BMW riders look at each others' odometers." :)

JD
I like that and it is true.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts