BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A funny thing happened on the ride in today, I didn't worry about the smoke when I started it because I didn't park it on the center stand overnight, I didn't worry about that noise it makes from 1,000 to 1500 rpms, I didn't worry about that annoying throttle lag at 2500 rpms it can get when the mood strikes it, I didn't shift at precise times to watch the gas mileage BC stay at 50.1 and worry the wrong shift could cost me 2500 in a new clutch, I wasn't even worried that I left the house without my spare final drive in the bags, I simply rode it like I wanted to, Shifted at 7,000 rpm, had new CD cranked in the CD player with the window down to feel the cool wind in my face, and changed the BC to show temp not mpgs..... Today was a good day..... :) :dance:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Worry will make you older than your years. :( Ride it like you stole it and enjoy. :D

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
It's like my daddy always used to say sometimes:
There's only two rules,
1 - don't sweat the small stuff
2 - there ain't no big stuff

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
bsodt said:
A funny thing happened on the ride in today, I didn't worry about the smoke when I started it because I didn't park it on the center stand overnight, I didn't worry about that noise it makes from 1,000 to 1500 rpms, I didn't worry about that annoying throttle lag at 2500 rpms it can get when the mood strikes it, I didn't shift at precise times to watch the gas mileage BC stay at 50.1 and worry the wrong shift could cost me 2500 in a new clutch, I wasn't even worried that I left the house without my spare final drive in the bags, I simply rode it like I wanted to, Shifted at 7,000 rpm, had new CD cranked in the CD player with the window down to feel the cool wind in my face, and changed the BC to show temp not mpgs..... Today was a good day..... :) :dance:
NOOO! Ride the bike, Laddie, ride the bike!!!!! :bmw:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts