BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all to enjoy, here are a few pics of Tony's LT after being repaired (New tranny, clutch, etc) and Detailed. ;) What a BEAUTIFUL color this bike is....no wonder he named it "BIG BLUE": :bmw:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Like new! Lucky to have people like you around, Jack. Thanks for posting all pics
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
Absolutly spec-tac-u-mous! :D Damn it, I must have missed all the pictures of the nekid lady!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shoswell said:
Absolutly spec-tac-u-mous! :D Damn it, I must have missed all the pictures of the nekid lady!

Here's a few pics of more than one LT "undressed"...the last one is Tony's bike about a week ago.....
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
177 Posts
I've got to agree on the color, I have the same and it is what first drew my eye to the bike.
Your willingness to take on a big project for someone else is impressive.
Not many people would.
Take care.

Jim H.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Pastor Jack,

We are very lucky to have people like you in this world willing to help others in a time of
need!! Put a star on your forehead you did a Good thing...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
Pastor Jack.....credit in Heaven. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
910 Posts
Made my Keyboard wet.. how you dew dat?

The bike is gorgeous, and my heart more brighter just from having seen this

I humbly thank you for sharing this..
MIkey
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
cccpastorjack said:
Here's a few pics of more than one LT "undressed"...the last one is Tony's bike about a week ago.....


MMMMMMMMM.........I like to look at the nekid pictures....(must be said with a southern accent....slowly!) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
NHBMW said:
Pastor Jack,

We are very lucky to have people like you in this world willing to help others in a time of
need!! Put a star on your forehead you did a Good thing...
I agree!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
628 Posts
DakotaDude said:
Many,many kudos to pastorjack for this undertaking.
1+
Nicely done my friend.
So out of curiosity since my bike is getting the same treatment at the stealorship.... What was tally (with breakdown gearbox stuff and clutch stuff is fine) if you don't mind and how many hours do you have into the job?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
atrovarious said:
1+
Nicely done my friend.
So out of curiosity since my bike is getting the same treatment at the stealorship.... What was tally (with breakdown gearbox stuff and clutch stuff is fine) if you don't mind and how many hours do you have into the job?

If done right, the job would take about 15 hrs. I cannot imagine doing it in less time if done correctly. I have more than that into it, but I also did a valve adjustment, oil & filter change, installed QD's, coolant change, installed stainless line, etc, etc.

Of course, there is no charge for labor at my shop :D and he ordered all his parts from Chicago BMW and had them shipped here to realize the savings of 20%. Looks like about $600 in parts from them and another $100 in a few misc parts I had to get, plus whatever he paid for the used tranny. He also had a an exhaust bracket broken that cost about $80. but that is included in the $600 of parts ordered from Chicago. Sooooooooooooooooo......even with no labor, he's still invested just over a grand I would suppose. :eek:
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top