BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some folks are meeting at my house in Tracy around 8:30 am tomorrow for a ride to Cycle specialties. Some are picking up bikes (Mia) some are droping off for service (Larry) and some are just going because (Dan).

Since later in the day should be miserable for valley riding any one who might want to join us for a ride down, then may be a short ride to a higher elevation for lunch are welcome to come over or can meet us at C/S.

Send me a PM if you need my address.

2. Steve and Mia
3. Larry
4. Dan

·
Registered
860 Posts
SandM said:
Some folks are meeting at my house in Tracy around 8:30 am tomorrow for a ride to Cycle specialties. Some are picking up bikes (Mia) some are droping off for service (Larry) and some are just going because (Dan).

Since later in the day should be miserable for valley riding any one who might want to join us for a ride down, then may be a short ride to a higher elevation for lunch are welcome to come over or can meet us at C/S.

Send me a PM if you need my address.

2. Steve and Mia
3. Larry
4. Dan
Sounds like a load of fun... Alas... funeral in SF and I'm driving the bus... You guys be safe... If you do it again, Tia Vicki and I would be players...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Couple of hours to kill

Just another great day/ride. We had a great time today although I wish I could get the Starcom to work. Dan thanks for thinking of the trip around Isleton I'm sure it saved us alot of frustration.
Lets do it again!
Larry and Eileen

·
Registered
112 Posts
I agree...great ride and lots of fun. If I had known it was Crawdad Festival time, we could have gone and pinched some tail and sucked some head. (I can't wait to see what is said about that comment :O)

A little windy going around the horn like we did, but nice views. Also, great road to check and see if your suspension is working correctly. The Multistrada took it in stride. Great bike!!

Steve and Mia, great choice for lunch. It was worth my breaking my diet for a day.

Sorry about leaving you all on 26. I really wanted to run those corners at a little higher speed. Hope you didn't mind my running off like that. Bad manners, I know. (Bad cop - no donut)

Here are the pictures with us on our new rides. When do we go to Italy?

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts