BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stop at the store to get a qt of moo-juice. The fire men are selling tickets for a quad, trailer taxes and title paid that goes off in 1/2 an hour.
I buy a ticket get home and the fire chief is on the answering machine telling me I won!
That chocolate milk is worth about 8K now, life is good. :cool:
Rock
PS they already told me not to show up & hook the trailer up to my LT. Media and such (they) don't want to give anyone ideas

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
UncleRock said:
I stop at the store to get a qt of moo-juice. The fire men are selling tickets for a quad, trailer taxes and title paid that goes off in 1/2 an hour.
I buy a ticket get home and the fire chief is on the answering machine telling me I won!
That chocolate milk is worth about 8K now, life is good. :cool:
Rock
PS they already told me not to show up & hook the trailer up to my LT. Media and such (they) don't want to give anyone ideas
Congrats....apparantly milk not only does a body good, it also does a wallet good.

F

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Sweet deal! I'd say that was well worth taking the ride into town :)

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Lottery ticket

Quick ! Go buy a lottery ticket you lucky dog.....

John

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Hey Rock
congrats! when are we going for a ride on the new toy?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mikeinpgh said:
Hey Rock
congrats! when are we going for a ride on the new toy?
I'm going over to the dealership today to see about trading it with a couple others for the biggest one they have, with all the stuff whinch plow etc.
I am an LT rider(even if they only claim me after dark :rotf: ) so I got to have the biggest etc. :D
Plus I don't have room for another quad, this one makes 3, I don't want to build a bigger shed so something has to go. :cool:
Rock

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congrats

Congratulations Rock,

Somedays you just got to love, that you made a quick ride on the bike for supplies.

Mirage

·
Registered
281 Posts
Congrats Rock,

Sounds like you got that right place at the right time thing working for ya. Better buy a Lottery ticket too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts