BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried the 7Jurock Windshield on their LT Reason I ask is the guys that have RT put the Werks Windshield on and been talking that they are a lot quieter than the Cee Bialey or the OEM Shields
The Werks are made by 7Jurock so maybe this Shield is good one for the LT I was hoping someone had one on thier LT that could give us some info on this
I am looking to try something different

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
The 7Jurock is acrylic and conforms to the OEM shape, according to their website. After riding with a poly for many miles, I wouldn't go for an acrylic, based on the discussions on the merits of both materials. My Ztechnik's shape provides a lot of protection, while others have complained about a lack of protection from the OEM shape. :corn:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 7Jurock is acrylic and conforms to the OEM shape, according to their website. After riding with a poly for many miles, I wouldn't go for an acrylic, based on the discussions on the merits of both materials. My Ztechnik's shape provides a lot of protection, while others have complained about a lack of protection from the OEM shape. :corn:
Your coment about acrylic does not really matter to me because I all ready have a CB Shield and thats not what I was trying to find out I was wondering if anybody had a 7Jurock and liked it
And I know they said it was shaped like the OEM on the website but not saying it could not be tipped more inward or forword than the OEM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts