BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It seems like Jurock is slightly better because it is slightly wider if you look at pics of both

·
Registered
484 Posts
It seems like Jurock is slightly better because it is slightly wider if you look at pics of both
Terry from Werks did all the design work and used 7 Jurock to produce and had an agreement for them to sell, but it was the same screen. But I understand that they have now split the partnership, so unless 7 have changed the design, the design it will be the same as the original. Werks has apparently changed something on their offering now

·
Registered
498 Posts
Due to misinformation, like some mentioned here, the 2014-2020 Quiet Ride screens ARE different from what 7Jurock can sell. My screen is the original design. It is not more narrow. They understood the confusion and since they were only selling one every now and then they agreed it was best to separate the design. Costs are also going to be the same so there is no advantage that way. Buy from who took the time and trouble to develop them and who will go out of their way to make things right when there is a legitimate issue.
On the 2021 and up we have the same shape. We'll see how that goes! Regardless, WERKS and 7Jurock have a very good partnership and both benefit from the work I done to develop this screen for your RT's!

·
Registered
45 Posts
My 24" Quiet Ride just shipped and looks like it'll arrive tomorrow. Very excited to get it on my bike! Thank you @realshelby.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts