BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 600 mile service took about two hours and did not cost a cent. They do not charge for this service when you buy the bike from them. Their new bike prices were the lowest that I found anywhere. The tatoo was scheduled for the 6000 mi maintenance.
My dealer ''Bentonville BMW'' let me test drive a new Cee Baily windshield on my bike. The Cee Baily was better than the stock shield when set at the higest point. I prefer not to look through the shield therefore I did not get the Cee Baily. It is nice to have a good friendly dealer. :bmw:

·
Registered
331 Posts
FuzzyFace said:
The 600 mile service took about two hours and did not cost a cent. They do not charge for this service when you buy the bike from them. Their new bike prices were the lowest that I found anywhere. The tatoo was scheduled for the 6000 mi maintenance.
My dealer ''Bentonville BMW'' let me test drive a new Cee Baily windshield on my bike. The Cee Baily was better than the stock shield when set at the higest point. I prefer not to look through the shield therefore I did not get the Cee Baily. It is nice to have a good friendly dealer. :bmw:
Good for you. You probably saved a ton of money. Both my 600 mi service in Greenville, SC and 6000 mi service in Lenoir, TN cost a small bundle (almost as much as I paid for my first scooter some years ago!). So be it.

Have fun riding!!

brselman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts