BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only 5 days left to get a room for Cambria! After Thursday they'll release the block of rooms and be back to full price. No time like the present to get signed up and join us for a great time!

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tomorrow is the cut-off for Cambria rooms. It's now or never!!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Thanks David for all your work to put this together.
Almost makes me regret I'll be in New Orleans that weekend, yep I'll riding there and back.
Hope I can make Cambria 2012, Yes I am registered for CCR and have booked my room.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dougholck said:
Thanks David for all your work to put this together.
Almost makes me regret I'll be in New Orleans that weekend, yep I'll riding there and back.
Hope I can make Cambria 2012, Yes I am registered for CCR and have booked my room.
I guess I'll just have to have a margarita for you. :D Have a safe trip to Nawlins!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I'll drink Doug's margarita.:) I just put my name to the list of now thirty folks. I think I've participated in two of the Cambria trips, the first and second. It's been a while since I was in this area in May, had a motorcycle in May:p or my work didn't interfere in May.

Plus, I'm not staying at the Bluebird. I have a free room, compliments of my brother, in Morro Bay at the Econo Lodge. He may (20% chance) join me from Maine. See you there.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad you can make it, Roger!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts