BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I smoothe cain't stand it anymore and am fixing to pull the proverbial trigger.

You fellers that have one: any advice, oh shitter's and ordering glitches?

Will the Blitzsafe that replaces the CD and hooks directly to the wiring harness work? I currently have XM hardwired with a dropdown transformer. Reckon that can be done away with?

Also, the 276C plug, is it compatible with the 376C?

In the shots of the unit I didn't see any XM radio controls. How does that work?

Uno question: Dave, the Touratech thang, where'd you get it and what all is needed?

Prolly more questions in a few moments than I utter all year. Usually don't have to ask any questions at all, being married!:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
grifscoots said:
I smoothe cain't stand it anymore and am fixing to pull the proverbial trigger.

You fellers that have one: any advice, oh shitter's and ordering glitches?

Will the Blitzsafe that replaces the CD and hooks directly to the wiring harness work? I currently have XM hardwired with a dropdown transformer. Reckon that can be done away with?

Also, the 276C plug, is it compatible with the 376C?

In the shots of the unit I didn't see any XM radio controls. How does that work?

Uno question: Dave, the Touratech thang, where'd you get it and what all is needed?

Prolly more questions in a few moments than I utter all year. Usually don't have to ask any questions at all, being married!:D
lemme see if I got this right.......this is so you will know where the frog stranglers are right? This thing will be like Pig Pen in Peanuts, whereever thou art....... :)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Why the 376c is worth it...

yeah, i could have checked weather.com, but I didn't. what I *did* have, though, was the 376c. i rolled out of the driveway today around 11:00a and headed to Dallas (from Chicago). I got six or eight miles down the road and glanced down at the nexrad data was popping up on the screen. major storms all along my intended route. a stationary cold front that, literally, was fixed above my route from chicago to st louis to tulsa to dallas. along with the cold front dark green and light yellow (and some red) nexrad data. and I mean along the *entire* route. I monkeyed with the unit for a bit and discovered significant lightening storms along the way as well.

i like to ride as much as the next guy... but this was gonna look like a day and a half or two days in solid rain. screw that. i turned around and went home. i told myself if I could get a plane ticket for less than $500, I'd fly. $466 later and i'm off to Dallas in the morning.

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts