BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I,m getting ready to make another batch of the sockets to set the preload on the FD & Swingarm bearings. These are impact sockets & can loosen the swing arm threaded ring & set the pre load on both the swing arm & the FD pivot bearings. They are strong enough so you only need one 30mm socket. I will sell them at my cost to purchase the sockets & have them machined. I think I can ship them for about $30 ea. plus shipping if I have 20 of them machined at a time.

If you are interested add you name to the list:

Dave Selvig 3 sockets

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just got my Clymers manual, and wondered how in the heck I was going to fabricate one of these. I am interested in one. Let me know what you need. I have a paypal account, or I could send a check....

·
Registered
596 Posts
Eric von Laue
two sockets please.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Sent PM

:bmw:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
One (1) please.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'll take one. PayPal?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I will take one also Dave. USPS to my Canadian addie. Let me know when you need the particulars and payment.

Thanks

Steve

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I ordered 20 sockets today & 10 12mm long hex wrench's I should be able to ship in two weeks & I have a pay-pal account. I 'll have a total price after they are machined. The quote I got to machine didn't include any extra carbide end mills & hopefully one end mill will do all 20 of them. I'll PM everyone when they are ready to ship. They should be $30 or less.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm in, add me to the list

1 - 20 of 84 Posts