BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Started my 23rd year today. Time goes by fast, from writing tickets to printing them. To a camcorder to in car camera's, to radars to lasers.

Thank all the board members through the years that I have been here from getting the view from the other side. lol

·
Registered
832 Posts
motorman587 said:
Started my 23rd year today. Time goes by fast, from writing tickets to printing them. To a camcorder to in car camera's, to radars to lasers.

Thank all the board members through the years that I have been here from getting the view from the other side. lol
Congrats! Continue to be safe out there.

·
Registered
418 Posts
John,

Thanks for walking point and protecting us from chaos and mayhem
for the past 23 years.
Bet wishes for continued success, good health and good fortune
as you continue your journey.

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
Be careful out there John!

Thank you and all of the LEO's and Firefighters who are willing to Serve & Protect.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Congratulations there John, I remember 23 yrs. This year will be my 37th as a peace officer, 26 as police officer and 11 as adult probation officer. Another three to go before I can retire again. Maybe longer depends on the economy.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Thanks for your service, know its not easy. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Big freakin deal! I've been paying tickets for 29 years! :p ROOKIE!!! :wave

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Continued best wishes, John. Be safe out there. :thumb:

And regarding this guy:
messenger13_ver2 said:
Maybe you could get temporarily assigned to NE Ohio, wait for Joe to go by, and give him a big ticket. If he asks for a "break", well.... I'll let you take it from there! :D

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
John
Good no Ya'
Thank you for what you do.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Congrats on your mile stone John. Keep up the good work :cool:

·
Registered
530 Posts
John, U B DA MAN!! To serve is an honor I'm sure you recognize, to serve honorably is even more so....thanks for what you do for your continued dedicated service and protection.....and keeping "Mayhem" at bay!

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
messenger13_ver2 said:
Thanks for your contribution, without guys like you, we wouldn't have them. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Congratulations on 23 years of putting up with us! ;)

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
Continue to be careful out there, John!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Good job...........keep up the good work and do B-Safe out there John............. :cool:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
motorman587 said:

Congratulations John! :clapping:

You forgot street guides to GPS! And with mine: Wheel guns (revolvers) to semi autos.

My 30th will be this July and all with the same agency and it will also be my retirement date. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
motorman587 said:

Congratulations, and thanks for your many years of service. Going on 28 years myself. Hard to say if the best times were in Motors or K-9, but I'll go with Motors for purposes of this forum. :)

Tough day in Florida. 2 buried in Miami and 2 more killed in St. Petersburg. Keep yourself safe.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Stay safe out there John. I still laugh when I think of the day you had a thread going about clocking an LT'er who subsequently received a performance award, at the same time Woody started one about how he got popped on I-10.

BlauBeeMr said:
Best commercials on TV right now.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts