BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2021 R1250 RT
113 Posts
Watching BMW wrestle with their custom app and display is like watching 8th graders try to program robots at tech camp (my apologies to all the 8th graders I just offended).
If they are the ones doing the wrestling then why do I feel beat up?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had a 1.25Mb security update on my Pixel 6 Pro today and Map mode is back and working, I had an inkling it was down to a security setting that was preventing WIFI direct from working correctly, looks like google have fixed it. Running 040 software on the TFT.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have just had an email from BMW support asking me to try a different phone due to known problems with the Pixel 6 range. How funny is that, just as it starts working.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ever since I installed the 4.2.1 release, I am getting beeps out of the bike every minute or two - the same beep as when I initially connect the phone to the bike. It's as though the phone is dropping the connection every couple minutes though I don't see any issues with the nav system or any other part of the TFT. Anyone else seeing this?
I just returned from a trip using the TFT for navigation and the phone in the pocket wirelessly charging. I had no dropouts or wireless charging issues. I don't have a clue what happened on my previous trip - I'm going to chalk it up to user error.

101 - 104 of 104 Posts