BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Debra and I made it home at 6:00. We stopped in Dillsboro just to wander around town a bit. Once through Asheville, I had the bright idea to make a detour through Chimney Rock and Lake Lure, NC to get some lunch. The roads were wet, but no rain. Stayed that way all the way home, but was just starting to mist as we parked the LT. We had a great weekend and are already looking forward to April!

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,022 Posts
I'm home & Ray should be sitting on the plane by now. I-40 was a mess most of the way home with traffic many times stop & go. I'll see you in April.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Couldn't make it this year. Any dates for 2020? I'd like like to reserve a private/ semi private cabin.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,767 Posts
Glad you did get a room booked for April 15 - 19th see you there.

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,022 Posts
This was my friend Ray's first time at the Iron Horse. We rode through the dragon on our way to having lunch on the Tennessee River at Calhoun's Fort Loudon Marina on Friday. I bought some pictures of Ray on the dragon & mailed them to him today.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
This was my friend Ray's first time at the Iron Horse. We rode through the dragon on our way to having lunch on the Tennessee River at Calhoun's Fort Loudon Marina on Friday. I bought some pictures of Ray on the dragon & mailed them to him today.
He was a really nice guy and was pleased to have him ride with us. I think he normally rides Harleys so his buddies will probably give him what for about those pictures riding a real bike for a change >:)

All kidding aside, he is welcome in my book no matter what he is riding so make sure you invite him back again.

·
Enjoy The Ride
K1300GT K1200LT
4,022 Posts
He was a really nice guy and was pleased to have him ride with us. I think he normally rides Harleys so his buddies will probably give him what for about those pictures riding a real bike for a change >:)

All kidding aside, he is welcome in my book no matter what he is riding so make sure you invite him back again.
Ray is thinking about buying my 2008 LT this spring. He really enjoyed the weekend. Hopefully he'll come back to the Iron Horse.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts