BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't visited the Home Page in a little while, (like me) You may not have noticed that a charity has been selected.

THE VILLAGE PROJECT, INC. of Seaside, CA
About Us

It also appears that Registration for 2016 is open..........
I wonder how many folks are registered so far.
:grin:

·
Registered
610 Posts
I just registered for Jan and I. This will be our 8th CCR.

·
Registered
568 Posts
What is the link for registration

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
Just registered for our 7th CCR! :grin:

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,249 Posts
This year you can also do your hotel registration/reservation from the CCR web site.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
This year you can also do your hotel registration/reservation from the CCR web site.
Hi John! It is good to see you online!

·
Registered
628 Posts
CCR Web Site and full registration/hotel information: 2016 Home

·
Registered
610 Posts
For our two gatherings each year at the Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge, e. g. Spring Training Camp and Smokey Mountain Fall Reunion, John Zeiler begins a "roster thread" where people who are planning to attend sign up. This thread allows us to see ahead of time who will be attending. I have talked with several people attending our CCRs who said they wished they knew ahead of time who would be attending. I am starting a roster thread for CCR 2016. I hope people who are planning to attend will add their names to the list...

·
Registered
610 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
We indeed have a special room rate of $159 Per night. A significant discount over "rack " rates. In addition the normal daily resort fee has been waived, for a further discount. For this location it's really a bargain.

Reactions: docedkin

·
Registered
610 Posts
Come on guys and gals. I know more than 4 couples have registered for CCR 2016. Add your names to the CCR 2016 Attendance Roster. I think as people see their friends are going it may help them make up their minds to go too🙌🙌🙌

·
Registered
610 Posts
Come on guys and gals. I know more than 4 couples have registered for CCR 2016. Add your names to the CCR 2016 Attendance Roster. I think as people see their friends are going it may help them make up their minds to go too🙌🙌🙌
How about let's have people add their name to the attendance roster thread if they "plan" to go to CCR but are waiting until later to register. I still work so I have to make arrangements to take time off to go but I am not going to ride all the way from Georgia to California if only a few people will be there. Instead I will use my limited time off to spend more days at our gatherings at the Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge in April and October.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Heck - Georgia to California is just a few tanks of gas! I plan to ride and have already registered! I was first in line - and also the test dummy to make sure the web site was working properly.

We need everyone out there to register for CCR 2016 and bring a friend! Better yet - recruit 2, 3, 4, 5 or more new riders to join along. I have been going since 2005 and have seen many great sights and had numerous adventures along the way - just ask me! I love telling stories and may embellish a few details but the end result is a lot of fun.

Raymond

·
Registered
110 Posts
Awesome! Glad to hear some new attendees have signed up!

Everyone bring a friend and lets have a great time in California and along the many roads to and from your destination.

Raymond

1 - 16 of 16 Posts