BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the Statesman Journal the 2013 BMW MOA International Rally will be held at the Oregon State Fairgrounds in Salem, OR July 18-20.

Denny

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Well we oughta plan to be there!

John

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
avonfloater said:
According to the Statesman Journal the 2013 BMW MOA International Rally will be held at the Oregon State Fairgrounds in Salem, OR July 18-20.

Denny
That is a true statement! A BMWMOA staff person confirmed it a couple weeks ago. I thought they announced it at the conclusion of the current years event like we do at CCR, however this one is out. Are you going to go and pitch your tent? :)

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
didn't they just have the national in Oregon Last year?

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
sanjaun2 said:
didn't they just have the national in Oregon Last year?
I think they wanted Washington State this time but the roads were too wet to ride on.
:D

·
Registered
474 Posts
Not to mention the painfully slow drivers. I think that they believe the posted speed signs are rules not suggestions. What's up with that?

MOA would be close enough to go to and then all of us have dinner someplace. Hell, I'll volunteer my house for burgers and junk if anyone would like:)

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
HHHmmmmm
Someone say BBQ? Just say when....

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm thinkin about our motorhome again!! I don't mind camping, but that sleep comfort bed is calling.

Denny

ErnieA said:
That is a true statement! A BMWMOA staff person confirmed it a couple weeks ago. I thought they announced it at the conclusion of the current years event like we do at CCR, however this one is out. Are you going to go and pitch your tent? :)

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Burgers and junk works for me.

Denny

artk50 said:
Not to mention the painfully slow drivers. I think that they believe the posted speed signs are rules not suggestions. What's up with that?

MOA would be close enough to go to and then all of us have dinner someplace. Hell, I'll volunteer my house for burgers and junk if anyone would like:)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Burgers sound good but whats the junk? Dueling bear claws?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts