BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know these are no longer in short supply, but here's a Craigslist ad for a 2012 K1600GTL with 58 miles on it. Seems to me like the price is very close to MSRP new, however.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2918225157.html

It's not mine*, I don't know the owner, and I have no interest in the sale.

*If it was mine it wouldn't be for sale. :)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I don't know about Ohio, but Illinois there is only a $25 charge for individual sales of one to another. That's all I had to pay for my LT. Considering the original owner has paid all the other duties up front, I would think this would be a heck of a buy to someone who had the do-re-me. :)

·
Premium Member
7,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dasmith59 said:
Howard
You could have it in time for your upcoming ride to the Smokies. I am sure the Mrs would love it.
Don S
Hi Don,

Well, I tried that. I took a demo ride last year (yes, please!) and Lisa sat on one in a showroom . She is so used to the comfy passenger seat of the LT that it would be a very tough sell. Maybe I could rent one (?) for a day trip sometime.

·
Registered
232 Posts
His email goes into trash for some reason. But it is a legit sale. His dad owed 20k on the bike through BMW financial. He wants 25 to help cover expenses from the loss of his dad. If you want his direct email I can give it to you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
moralem said:
His email goes into trash for some reason. But it is a legit sale. His dad owed 20k on the bike through BMW financial. He wants 25 to help cover expenses from the loss of his dad. If you want his direct email I can give it to you.
Moralem,

Read your post that you knew the email / contact information for the person in Columbus selling the K1600GTL.

I replied to his Craigslist posting, but haven't had a response.

Thanks!

Stuart

1 - 10 of 10 Posts