BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Due to health reasons, I recently sold my 2011 R1200RT to a local dealer. The price was pretty low, so I held back a number of accessories that I had purchased for the bike. I have the BMW OEM soft bags for all three hard cases (truck and panniers), (2) Covers made by Geza Gear (never used outside of the garage), BMW OEM Comfort Seat (dual zone heated, like new), BMW OEM battery charger that uses the portlet, a BMW Oil Filter with machined filter wrench, and a GS-911 Bluetooth Diagnostic Tool with Silicone Cover (8-bike model, with only one bike it was ever used on), and BMW Tank Bag (mounts on rails). Prices are as follows:
1. BMW Soft Cases for Panniers $110 for the pair (cost $225 new)*
2. BMW Soft Case for Top Case $60 (cost $125 new)*
3. Geza Gear Covers $60 each (I have two - new in storage bags)*
4. BMW OEM Comfort Seat, dual zone heated $150 (like new)*
5. BMW OEM Batter Charger, with portlet fitting $50*
6. BMW Oil Filter with Machined Aluminum Removal Tool $10*
7. GS-911 Bluetooth Model Diagnostic Tool $150 (cost $382.55 new)*
8. BMW Tank Bag $175 (like new - clear plastic map cover shows no yellowing)*

*All prices assume local pickup. Shipping costs would be added to the prices. I hope I haven't screwed up this posting too badly. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Automotive tire Wood Comfort Cabinetry Interior design
Automotive tire Wood Comfort Picture frame Flooring
Wheel Tire Window blind Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Product Automotive tire Fender Bicycle Umbrella
Automotive design Fender Composite material Automotive exterior Art
Electrical wiring Cable Gas Electrical supply Wire
Plant Wood Tree Font Rectangle
Gas Auto part Machine Electrical wiring Cable
Product Luggage and bags Comfort Bag Automotive design
Bicycle part Bumper Rim Electric blue Automotive exterior
listed. I'm located just north of Seattle.
Automotive tire Wood Comfort Cabinetry Interior design
Automotive tire Wood Comfort Picture frame Flooring
Electrical wiring Cable Gas Electrical supply Wire
Gas Auto part Machine Electrical wiring Cable
Product Luggage and bags Comfort Bag Automotive design
Bicycle part Bumper Rim Electric blue Automotive exterior

·
Registered
21 Posts
Interested in the seat
Is it any lower than the standard hem heated?
Is yours a lowered suspension bike?
Making sure it’ll fit on an 08 RT, standard suspension
inditx

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My bike was a standard setup from a suspension setup. The BMW Comfort Seat did sit about an inch lower which was nice since I’m a shorter guy. Unfortunately I didn't find it comfortable enough on long rides but I was also told I didn’t give it time to break in. I simply went with a Russel Day Long which was very comfortable but sat higher.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My bike was a standard setup from a suspension setup. The BMW Comfort Seat did sit about an inch lower which was nice since I’m a shorter guy. Unfortunately I didn't find it comfortable enough on long rides but I was also told I didn’t give it time to break in. I simply went with a Russel Day Long which was very comfortable but sat higher.
Ok so do you want to email or call me to talk about details?
inditx aka Jack

·
Registered
3 Posts
Email works fine. I sold the GS-911 that way and it worked fine because it didn’t impact anyone‘s schedule. My e-mail is [email protected]. If you’d like to chat directly, my number is 425-387-5026. Thanks.
- Steve Gilmore
I would be interested in the oil filter wrench assuming it is the same one that would fit a 2009 K1200LT oil filter. If you would happen to know if it uses the same oil filter located in the oil pan that the LT’s setup is.
Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would be interested in the oil filter wrench assuming it is the same one that would fit a 2009 K1200LT oil filter. If you would happen to know if it uses the same oil filter located in the oil pan that the LT’s setup is.
Thanks
I'm not sure if your K1200LT takes the same size oil filter or not, but the local BMW dealer might be able to answer this question. It sure made oil filter changes easy on my 2011 R1200RT!!

Steve

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’ve never used it outside, so I can‘t speak from experience. I used it as a dust cover while the bike was in my garage. The cover is made from a “stretchy” fabric so I’d have my doubts about it being waterproof. It does have loops along its base so it can be secured. The Geza Gear website probably can confirm whether these covers are waterproof or not. I’ll take a look after I send this message off.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I would be interested in the seat, if you still have it...I've been searching for one

1 - 20 of 31 Posts