·
Premium Member
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming Soon… 2011 BMW R 1200 GS Triple Black

Photo attached

* Press Release

Special Edition Model Offers A Distinctively Dark Look

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – October 18, 2010…The BMW R 1200 GS goes to “the dark side” in 2011 with a special edition model – the R 1200 GS Triple Black. Building upon a sapphire black metallic body color, the R 1200 GS Triple Black adds a series of specially developed dark components limited exclusively to this model. The result is a dark, distinctive R 1200 GS with unmistakable presence on or off the road.

Special Edition Features:
* Sapphire Black Metallic Body Color
* Black Cross Spoke Wheels
* Special Asphalt Grey Metallic Swing Arm, Rear Frame and Valve Covers
* Black Front Fork and Engine
* Black Seat with Embroidered “GS” logo
MSRP: $18,385* (plus shipping and handling)

*Price includes Premium Package Equipment: Enduro ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment), Heated Grips, On-Board Computer, Hand Protection, Integral ABS, and Saddle Bag Mounts.

The R 1200 GS Triple Black will make its U.S. debut in January 201

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
jeffdean said:
Coming Soon… 2011 BMW R 1200 GS Triple Black

Photo attached

* Press Release

Special Edition Model Offers A Distinctively Dark Look

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – October 18, 2010…The BMW R 1200 GS goes to “the dark side” in 2011 with a special edition model – the R 1200 GS Triple Black. Building upon a sapphire black metallic body color, the R 1200 GS Triple Black adds a series of specially developed dark components limited exclusively to this model. The result is a dark, distinctive R 1200 GS with unmistakable presence on or off the road.

Special Edition Features:
* Sapphire Black Metallic Body Color
* Black Cross Spoke Wheels
* Special Asphalt Grey Metallic Swing Arm, Rear Frame and Valve Covers
* Black Front Fork and Engine
* Black Seat with Embroidered “GS” logo
MSRP: $18,385* (plus shipping and handling)

*Price includes Premium Package Equipment: Enduro ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment), Heated Grips, On-Board Computer, Hand Protection, Integral ABS, and Saddle Bag Mounts.

The R 1200 GS Triple Black will make its U.S. debut in January 201

I've always envisioned a wrinkle black engine with flat black panels, black spokes, black exhaust...a stealth boxer.

Done right, it would look really cool.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have never been a big fan of black bikes but that looks really nice. I think flat black hard luggage would look sweet on that bike.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Obviously BMW is trying to seduce the HD folks. Needs a lot more chrome and bling though. Probably need to add "Stage 2" and "Stage 3" kits, and some ape hangers with tassels :histerica

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
OMG!!
:eek:

Do you guys even realize how much the DIRT is going to show on that bike!?!

:histerica :histerica

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just left the New York Motorcycle show last night after sitting on the Triple Black r1200gs for about 20 minutes. The pics don't do it justice !!!! I had no intentions of even looking for that bike but it was love at first sight !!!

Absolutely Beautiful Machine !!!!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just picked mine up yesterday :) Love it, now just have to wait for the snow to go away :(
Heres hoping for later in the week to ride.

Dave

·
Registered
38 Posts
Finally got a chance to take my new famliy mamber out for a ride. What a fun bike, way better than my f650gs. Only smiles from here :)

Dave

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts