BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if BMW will be represented at Daytona Bike Week this year? Wondering if they will be there with a 1600 to show us?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
If my memory is correct (always doubtful) and the posts on this list are correct (equally doubtful), BMW displayed the K16 at only 2 of the big bike shows in the US. Both of those shows are now past, and the K16s are back in Germany. How could they bypass Daytona? Weird.

Best to Janet.

- Bob

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bob_menton said:
If my memory is correct (always doubtful) and the posts on this list are correct (equally doubtful), BMW displayed the K16 at only 2 of the big bike shows in the US. Both of those shows are now past, and the K16s are back in Germany. How could they bypass Daytona? Weird.

- Bob
I guess maybe they are still so arrogant that they feel they have no need to advertise at one of the largest motorcycle related gatherings in the US!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

1 - 4 of 4 Posts