BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2009 K1200LT
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased my low mileage LT from original owner, I have owned it for 10 years. It has been garage kept with dust cover by both of us. The bike currently has just under 52,000 miles on it and has carried me many wonderful miles out west (Dakota's , Montana, ext) to Key West and up through Virginia's and as many beautiful spots in between. I recently purchased a 2015 RT, and need to free up space in the garage. The bike is listed on Cycle Trade & Facebook Marketplace for $7,450. All service has recently been completed to include Radiator, ABS Brake system & Clutch fluid flush/replace. The bike has rider backrest, Motolight LED running lights, mount for BMW NAV GPS & TireGard TPMS. Front tire has approx 4,000 miles, Back tire is brand new, both are Metzler 888 tires.

·
Cat Herder
1,539 Posts
WOW that is really nice. I just asked my wife if I bought this would she ride again... She said NO... I need to get rid of her!!

·
Registered
2009 K1200LT
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tvguy, the bike is in Great shape, and runs perfectly. It’s in my garage under a dust cover in central Arkansas if you want to take a look.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts